So i figured while I'm waiting for the cake I'm making for a friend's birthday (Happy Birthday Sara!) to finish baking I would send a little shout out to my blog :)
I got a new job! I had to leave Kids Klub after one and a half years because my class schedule next semester won't work with their schedule :( I loved my time there, but I'm ready for a change of venue and coworkers. Now I'm working with a country club as a hostess for their restaurants. I start training this weekend, so wish me luck! :) I kinda fell into this job and I'm so grateful for it! Now I don't have to run around town asking places if they're hiring like I was planning on having to do.
Hmm... whatever happened to my goal about cooking? This semester has been crazy busy, but I did make dinner for the missionaries (5 of them), my two home teachers, and Leanna. It was spaghetti, alfredo, chicken breasts, salad, garlic bread, and pink lemonade. Leanna bought some of the stuff, but I ended up putting it all together while she cleaned the house for our guests (and ourselves) :) I cheated a little though: the chicken breasts were precooked and frozen, the garlic bread just had to be heated, and all I did for the salad was put it in a bowl. But I did watch the noodles boil, heat up the sauces to go on top of them, add the last of my frozen broccoli to the alfredo, and stir the lemonade powder :) As well as clean off the kitchen table and set everything out. It turned out well, it was edible and we only had a bit of spaghetti and garlic bread left over.
No comments:
Post a Comment